Interested in saving time while on ConnectVA? Check out these helpful shortcuts to access or manage many of our most popular tools and services!
1) Access your personal profile with one click – Similar to other popular social media sites, ConnectVA provides quick and easy access to your personal account for signed in users. Simply click on your name in the upper, right-hand side of the dock bar from anywhere on the site.
2) No more searching for your organization(s) or business listing(s) – All signed in users are provided with quick and easy access to all of their organization profiles or business listings that they manage on ConnectVA. Simply click on the “Go to” menu in the upper, right-hand side of the dock bar from anywhere on the site.
3) Find newly posted, jobs, events, items & more at a glance – Any visitor to ConnectVA will be able to quickly and easily locate recently posted or modified content including job openings, upcoming events, and items available or needed for donation via “What’s New” alerts that are updated continuously in real-time.
4) Recently Posted Blogs – Any visitor to ConnectVA can quickly find and easily access recent blog posts which are filtered by topic specifically for related pages on ConnectVA.
5) Manage your Daily Update subscription options with one click – Registered users on ConnectVA can define the information they receive in their Daily Updated. By default, registered users receive notification on all jobs, events, items, and messages. Signed in users can choose to quickly and easily manage their subscription options by posting type or location via the “Join the Community” tab in the top site navigation.