YNPN RVA (young nonprofit professional network) is a program of ConnectVA activating young and early career nonprofit professionals through professional development, networking, and social opportunities to positively impact the region. YNPN RVA and Style Weekly have joined forces to celebrate the nonprofit leaders and professionals selected for Style Weekly’s Top 40 Under 40 annual list.
Hear from a live group interview of selected 2013 Top 40 Under 40 recipients from the nonprofit sector — interviewed by Style Weekly Editor, Jason Roop — including:
- Ryan Rinn, 32, Executive Director, Storefront for Community Design
- Allison Bogdanovic, 34, Director of Housing Development, Virginia Supportive Housing
- Tyren Frazier, 35, Executive Director, Higher Achievement
- Katina F. Williams, 38, Director of Program Operations, Flagler Housing & Homeless Services, St. Joseph’s Villa
- Richard Wintsch, 39, Director, Community and Leadership Engagement, GRCC
The community is invited to join us as these extraordinary young people share how they are impacting our community through their work in the social sector on Tuesday, November 12 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm at the Library of Virginia. Thanks to event sponsors Middleburg Bank and Library of Virginia Foundation, whose support helped make this event free of charge to the public. Registration is required.