The Community Foundation Learning Team is excited to announce our 2021 winter and spring “live online” classes. Organized around the theme Building Operational Excellence, the offerings are meant to help nonprofit staff with practical skill-building tools and access information quickly and affordably. Along with several favorite instructors, we’re excited to welcome several new instructors this year from the Richmond practitioner community.
We can’t wait to see you in one of our live online classes soon!
How to Register for a Course in the Learning Center
In the Learning Center you’ll find a variety of learning and networking opportunities and online resources for nonprofit staff and board members, throughout the year. You can manage your learning experience in one place at your convenience, explore upcoming offerings, register for events, access course content and more.
You must be a registered/signed in user of ConnectVA to register for a course in the Learning Center
Here are the MANDATORY STEPS to getting started if you aren’t registered:
1) Register on ConnectVA.org with your name and current email address
2) Create a password and sign in with link sent to your email
3) Update your ConnectVA personal profile
- open your dashboard (expand lime green button on left)
- click on “GO TO YOUR PROFILE” and click “Edit” to update (make sure to fill out all information)
4) Proceed to the Learning Center and click “Login” (top right) to activate your Learning Center Account
5) Click on your desired course.
Please note: Do not register for a course on behalf of someone else, please ask them to follow these steps to register themselves.
Questions? Read our Learning Center FAQs!